Watermelon Cheesecake Pizza is probably the most unique, creative and fun way to serve fruit. It makes a fabulous presentation and is eye candy particularly for children. This is a great way to serve fruit to your kids and ensure that they eat it.
The beautiful watermelon crust is a healthy alternative to a traditional dessert pizza crust, which is usually a cookie crust. It’s a refreshing fruit dessert pizza topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite fruits and mint. The Watermelon Cheesecake Pizza is a fresh dessert fresh dessert that makes a fabulous centerpiece on your dining table.
1 round slice of watermelon, about 1 1/2 inch thick
4 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
4 oz. low fat cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
4-5 strawberries, sliced
1 banana, sliced
6-7 fresh mint leaves
- Mix together Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Place your watermelon on a large plate or platter.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over watermelon, like you would with pizza sauce.
- Top with banana slices and strawberries.
- Sprinkle on the mint leaves.
- To server cut into slices (like pizza slices) and serve cold.