6 oz. spaghetti, cooked
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 eggs, well beaten
3/4 cup (3 oz.) Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
1 cup Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
1 cup pasta sauce
1/2 cup (2 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup mixed Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss cooked spaghetti with olive oil in large bowl. Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into greased 10-inch pie plate; form into a crust.
- Spoon Ricotta cheese over spaghetti crust. Top with pasta sauce. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes.
- After baking 25 minutes top with Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting.