As schools open up after the holidays, they may be closing just as fast thanks to Snow Days due to massive snow storms, bomb cyclones, and frigid temperatures. It’s time to bundle up and stay inside!
Frosty is definitely not ready to leave yet! And he may be lingering for a while. Which means we may have some Snow Days to look forward to.
What to do with all this time and how to keep the little guys busy? How about some Marshmallow Snowman Pops to dip in you hot cocoa and all that “other” sipping you will be doing to keep warm? These Marshmallow Snowman Pops are simple and fun to make with kids. Wrap them up and take to work and gift to everyone when you get back or let your little ones enjoy them. What ever you choose to do, they are fun and tasty.
15 Large Marshmallows
15 Popsicle sticks
1 Black Decorating Gel (Wilton)
1 Orange Starburst Candy
- Insert popsicle sticks into marshmallows.
- Draw a face on marshmallows using the black decorating gel.
- To make the carrot nose, take one orange Starburst and cut tiny angled slivers. You can easily get 15-20 noses from a single orange Starburst.
- To attach the nose, cut a small slit in the front of the marshmallow and push the nose into the marshmallow.
- Wrap in candy bags for gifting or dip in hot cocoa for enjoying (optional).